Monday, July 27, 2020

Jesus And The Father Are One

Here are some verses proving that Jesus and God the Father are the same being:

John 13:20 - "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me."

Matthew 10:40 - "He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me."

Luke 10:16 - "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me."

Mark 9:37 - "Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me."

John 5:23 - "That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

John 12:44-45 - "Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me."

John 15:23 - "He that hateth me hateth my Father also."

John 8:24 - "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

John 1:1-2 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God."

John 10:30 - "I and my Father are one."

John 17:22 - "And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

John 14:7-9 - "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

John 8:19 - "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

No comments:

Post a Comment