Friday, January 15, 2021

Psalms 22 Is Fulfilled By The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ


Psalms 22 is a prophecy about the crucifixion of Jesus.

BIBLE PROPHECY:
Psalms 22:1-2 (KJV) - "To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent."

FULFILLMENT:
Matthew 27:46 (KJV) - "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

BIBLE PROPHECY:
Psalms 22:7-8 (KJV) - "All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 8 He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him."

FULFILLMENT:
Matthew 27:41-44 (KJV) - "Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said, 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him. 43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God. 44 The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth."

BIBLE PROPHECY:

Psalms 22:15 (KJV) - "My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death."

FULFILLMENT:
Matthew 27:48 (KJV) - "And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink."

BIBLE PROPHECY:
Psalms 22:17-18 (KJV) - "I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture."

FULFILLMENT:
John 19:23
(KJV) - "Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout."

Support our work, donate on PayPal

No comments:

Post a Comment